FARM LAND FOR SALE BY TENDER IN
THE MUNICIPALITY OF KILLARNEY-TURTLE MOUNTAIN
Sealed tenders in writing for the purchase of the property described below will be received by
McCulloch Mooney Johnston Selby LLP as follows:
McCULLOCH MOONEY JOHNSTON SELBY LLP
175 Broadway Street,
Treherne, MB R0G 2V0
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Parcel 1: ALL THAT PORTION OF NE 1/4 3-3-16 WPM, WHICH IS NOT COVERED BY ANY
THE WATERS OF A CERTAIN SURVEYED LAKE, ACCORDING TO A TOWNSHIP
DIAGRAM APPROVED AND CONFIRMED AT OTTAWA ON APRIL 22ND, 1880, BY
LINDSAY RUSSELL, SURVEYOR GENERAL OF DOMINION LANDS
EXCEPTING - ALL MINES AND MINERALS AS SET FORTH IN TRANSFER 83407 MLTO
Parcel 2: SE 1/4 16-3-16 WPM
EXC ALL MINES AND MINERALS, INCLUDING PETROLEUM,
NATURAL GAS AND RELATED HYDROCARBONS AS SET FORTH IN REAL
PROPERTY APPLICATION 15258 MLTO
Ducks Unlimited Canada has a caveat on each parcel, limiting the use of the land to hay and
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property.
2. Tenders may be placed and accepted on either or both of above-described parcels of land.
3. Tenders must be received on or before 3:00 p.m. on February 10, 2023.
4. A deposit cheque in the amount of $5,000.00, payable to McCulloch Mooney Johnston
Selby Trust, must accompany each Tender. Deposit cheques accompanying unacceptable
bids will be returned.
5. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
6. The land is not subject to a first right of refusal.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering
terms and conditions of sale.
2. In addition to the deposit, the balance of the accepted tender must be paid on or before the
date of closing which shall be March 10, 2023, or evidence provided that the purchase funds
will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor. If the balance of the accepted
tender is not paid within the set time limit the deposit may be forfeited as liquidated
damages and not as a penalty.
3. The Vendor may store bales on SE 1⁄4 16-3-16 WPM until May 30, 2023.
4. Possession is not authorized until acceptable arrangements for full payment are made
following acceptance of tender. Once arrangements acceptable to the Vendor have been
made, the successful bidder may have access to the property for farming purposes.
5. Successful bidder will be responsible for real property taxes commencing January 1, 2023.
6. The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of GST or shall self-assess for GST.
For further information, contact Chris H. Bowler
Phone: 204-723-2777 Fax: 204-723-2416 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Label Envelopes: “NE 1⁄4 3-3-16 WPM & SE 1⁄4 16-3-16 WPM Sale Tender”