FARM LAND FOR SALE BY TENDER IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LORNE
Sealed tenders in writing for the purchase of the property described below will be received by
McCulloch Mooney Johnston Selby LLP as follows:
McCULLOCH MOONEY JOHNSTON SELBY LLP
175 Broadway Street,
Treherne, MB R0G 2V0
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Parcel 1: SE 1/4 27-5-10 WPM
EXCEPTING - RAILWAY RIGHT-OF-WAY PLAN 92 MLTO
(Approximately 132 cultivated acres)
Parcel 2: 20 Acre yard site on NE 1/4 22-5-10 WPM
THE WLY 751 FEET PERP OF THE ELY 1502 FEET PERP OF THE NLY 1160
FEET PERP OF NE 1/4 22-5-10 WPM
The property includes a two story house (approximately 1,900 ft 2 , four bedrooms, one full
bathroom, two half-bathrooms) and outbuildings (Biotech Shelter 100’ x 50’; Steel Quonset 80’ x
38’; Shop 60’ x 42’; Livestock Barn (12,480 ft 2 – capacity for 500 sheep; Converted Sheep Barn 70’
x 30’; Four Loose Housing Sheds).
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property.
2. Tenders may be placed and accepted on either or both of above-described parcels of land.
3. Tenders must be received on or before 3:00 p.m. on November 25, 2022.
4. A deposit cheque in the amount of $20,000.00, payable to McCulloch Mooney Johnston
Selby Trust, must accompany each Tender. Deposit cheques accompanying unacceptable
bids will be returned.
5. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
6. The land is not subject to a first right of refusal.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering
terms and conditions of sale.
2. In addition to the deposit, the balance of the accepted tender must be paid on or before the
date of closing which shall be December 16, 2022, or evidence provided that the purchase
funds will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor. If the balance of the
accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit the deposit may be forfeited as liquidated
damages and not as a penalty.
3. The Vendor may store sheep, silage, and hay on the property until May 1, 2023.
4. Possession is not authorized until acceptable arrangements for full payment are made
following acceptance of tender. Once arrangements acceptable to the vendor have been
made, the successful bidder may have access to the property for seeding and other farming
5. Successful bidder will be responsible for real property taxes commencing January 1, 2023.
6. The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of GST or shall self-assess for GST.
For pictures of the property click the link below:
For further information, contact Chris H. Bowler
Please Label Envelopes: “SE ¼ 27-5-10 WPM & NE ¼ 22-5-10 WPM Sale Tender”